Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Merry Christmas

hey momma

Well all has been great this week. Me and my companion had the opportunity to baptize a young kid named Josue. It was a really good baptism but kinda crazy too. I will have to tell you what happened this Christmas. Man I can't believe that
Christmas is almost here. Time is just flying by to fast. Oh I got the number that you can call it is 57354783 it is a house phone so hopefully you will be able to get a hold of me. I was thinking that maybe you could call me at 6 at night. I hope that is alright with you.
Well all is well here in Mexico. Me and my companion are just staying busy and workin hard. It is crazy to think that this year is going to end. Man it is crazy. Well I can't wait to talk to you. I LOVE YOU ALL SOOO MUCH!!!

con mucho amor

ELder Reed

No comments: