Monday, February 22, 2010

Feb 22, 2010

Hey Momma,

Man you had me really scared about what was happenin with you and the hospital. Are you feeling better? Man you better take care of yourself momma! Well I guess I can get to the news. I am finally going to have changes this Tuesday. I am pretty excited for this change, I think it will help me get a boost. 7 months is a long time in an area! haha but to tell you the truth I am gonna miss this area. I have quite a few converts and alot of friends over here. I guess that changes are good though. It is kinda wierd thinkin that my next area should be my last one. Man that is really crazy.
Well this last week me and Elder Hilario had the opportunity to baptize a man called Fidel. He is way awesome. Me and my comp gave him a Book of Mormon about 2 months ago and he just finished readin it about 1 week ago and guess what he did when he finished it? He started readin it again. I have never known of one of my investigators to finish the BofM so fast and then after finishin it to start over. He will one day be a great leader in the church. Well, I really don't have much more to say. I love you all so much and please let me know if you need anything.
Elder Reed

No comments: