Monday, April 26, 2010

April 26, 2010

hey momma

How has everything been going for ya over there in the good ole AZ? I hope good. Is it still cold over there or is it starting to warm up? Over here is kinda crazy. I think that we can hit all for climates in one day. In the mornings it will start off pretty hot then in the afternoon is gets cloudy and then starts to rain and hail. In the nights it then gets really really cold. I really do love Pachuca though!!!
Well this past Sunday we had the opportunity to baptize 2 people. It was really awesome! We didn't bring as many people to church as we did last week but it was still a good week! We are hopefully going to be baptizing 3 families here in the next couple weeks. We are really trying to focus on being consistent here in the mission. The Lord really is preparing the Mexican people right now. I was just reading a prophesy about the last days that says the the Lamanities in the Last days will listen to the true gospel and then BLOSOM LIKE A ROSE. How cool is that, and I really know that is what is happening right now! There are sooo many people here waiting to hear the true gospel of Jesus Christ, we just always need to be preparaed to bear our testimonies and help them find the light
Oh man I can't believe that some one would wanna steal my sandrail jajajaja I wouldnt even try to steal that piece of junk but oh well, I guess there was a reason why that happened. I guess it is better that way so when I get home I dont spend my time and money on trying to fix it up.
I am soo happy that the missionaries in your ward had a baptism this past Sunday. There in nothing better than baptizing to get a missionary pumped up and go give everything to Lord. Make sure that you all help them out with whatever they need and always give them references. I know that they will really appreciate it!
Oh Momma I almost forgot the most important thing that I was gonna tell you FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS or happy birthday. I hope you have one of the most happiest BDay ever. I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH MOMMA and please never forgot that you are my hero! te quiero mucho!!
Well I better get going but please let me know if you need anything. Cant wait to talk to you on mothers day

con mucho amor

Elder Reed

No comments: