Monday, July 12, 2010

July 12, 2010

hey momma
Well I guess you are in Texas right now and I bet it is just beautiful with monsoon season coming in. I also bet it is great seeing Brooke again. I hope all is well and that her baby is doing ok. Over here things are going good. Me and my companion just like I always say are doing good, working hard and trying to find the chosen people to baptize. I am hoping to finish off the mission these next 3 weeks with 3 baptisms. I will be good after that. It is soo crazy how fast the time passes huh?!
Well as for my ankle, all in all everything is ok. I am walking good now and it feels alot stronger. Every once in awhile it starts to bother me but its all good.
Oh my goodness I wish that you all could be here in Pachuca. It has been soo beautiful lately! It has been raining quite a bit and these last couple days. I have had to use a sweater because it has been pretty cold. A lot different than AZ hahaha. I really love it here and it will be hard to leave. Actually I heard from some members that it is suppose to rain for the next 3 months. How crazy is that? I am ok with it though.
Well this past week we had our Zone counsel with Pres Hickens. It was a really great experience. He is such a great man and is going to do great things over here in Mexico. I was also talking to Sister Hickens for awhile and she says hi. She is such a sweet lady and is really trying hard to learn Spanish.
Well I really can't think of anything else to say except that I love you all and please let me know if you need anything.
con mucho amor
Elder Reed

No comments: