Monday, August 18, 2008

Aug 14, 2008

Hey Momma! and Papa!

This week has been so amazing. The spirit here is so strong! Well like I said in my last note/letter, my comp is Elder Butler. He has the sweetest spirit. Everyone in my district thinks he looks like a giant Burrly Russian. We are getting to know each other very well! My room also has two Elders in. Their names are Elder Demke and Elder Dunn. Pretty much all the Elders in my district are from Utah except for me and 2 others which are from Cali. We all get along great. I am surprised how many Elders I know here! Well my days have been super busy! I wake up at 6:30 study till 7:45 then go to breakfast. I then come back and study till its time for lunch. After lunch I go back study for a couple of hours, then have a 50 min gym time (which everyone looks forward to) then after that we go to dinner then study until 9:00 and then we have a planning session for tomorrow. After that is done we go take a shower, write in our journals then go to bed. It seems like I never have a spare moment. This has to be the most I have ever studied in my whole life! But I love it. It seems like I don't wanna put my scriptures down! I love being a missionary so much! Well I got to go but know that I think and pray for you every single day. I love you momma.

Yo se que El Libro do Mormon es verdadero! Que Thomas S Monson es el verdadero profeta! Yo se que Jesucristo es nuestro Salvador y que el expiacion es verdadero. La inglesa de Jesucristo do los Santos do los Ultimos dias es verdadero! Yo se que familias pueden ser eternas. En el nombre de Jesucristo Amen

Love Elder Reed
I will send pictures next week.
Oh and I have my P-day on Thursday so thats when I can write back.

No comments: