Monday, September 7, 2009

Letter from Mission Mom

Hi again Elders y Hermanas,

Can you believe that September is already here? Each month goes by so quickly, and we have so much to do. Make every day a great day, and work hard, with no regrets.

President and I really enjoyed attending the Mission President’s Seminar three weeks ago with Elder y Hermana Christofferson, Elder Walter Gonzalez, and our new Area Presidency and their wives. What a blessing it is to have such great leaders, in our church and right here in our area of Mexico.

Our son Ryan is loving his mission in Uruguay. He has already been a part of two baptisms. It has been very different for me to send out my youngest child on a mission. It has made me realize all over again how much I appreciate all the parents who have sent missionaries here to Misión México Este. I hope you will tell them how grateful I am for their love and support of each one of you.

President and I are looking forward to seeing you again soon, and hope you will make it a great month! Remember we pray for all of you EVERY day.

Con amor,Hna Bulloch

P.S. Keep up the great work with Companionship Language Study! I am so impressed with the great progress that so many of you have made!

No comments: