Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sept 14, 2009

Hey, how are you doing. How is everything going? I'm doing good. Hey, I just looked at the blog. What is the truck that Jared was using to sandboard? I like it alot. What is it? Well I don't have that much time to write but I just wanted to let you know that I am doing good. Working hard and having a blast over here in mexico. Tomorrow is the 15 of September (its kinda like the 4 of July in the USA) President told us that we have to be in the house by 6 pm. It is kinda dangerous for the Americans at night so we will see how it goes. I Love you all so much. Tell Jared that I say hi and that I love him and miss him. I would love to talk to you more but I got to go right now. I LOVE YOU all so much and please let me know if you need anything. Oh Jared please learn all that you can while you are in seminary. It is sooooooo important!!! Oh mom I apologize for this but I need to take out a little money from my account. I know I don't have that much but please sell anything of mine to pay for my needs. This mission is more important than anything I own. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

No comments: