Monday, October 5, 2009

Oct 5, 2009

Hey Momma and family,

Sounds like everything has been going pretty good for all of you, except for dad. I didn't know that he was going to get surgery on his arm. I will most definately be praying for him. Well how about this last conference. I can't express how I feel to have the opportunity to have a prophet in these days that can talk to God and receive revelations for every single one of us. How privileged we are to be living in these days. I really enjoyed every single talk but I think the one that I loved the most is of course from Jeffery R Holland. I don't know why but I can't seem to get enough of his teachings. Every time he talks I seem to get transfixed in his words. You can honestly feel that he is a man called from God!!! I did enjoy every talk that was given though. Well, me and my comp had the opportunity to baptize a person called Wendi in between the morning and afternoon sessions Saturday. It was a really great experience. I love being a missionary soo much!! Well all in all this week has been a great one. My comp is gettin kinda nervous as he will be completing his mission in 9 days. Man it is crazy how time flys!! Well I better get going but know that I love every single one of you, and please remember that if you need anything to let me know!! I LOVE YOU !!!!

con mucho cariƱo
Elder Reed

Jared congrats for getting into honor Roll. I am so very proud of you. Keep working hard and studing. It will bless you as you go throughout life!!Oh I would also like to see a picture of my yzf 450 ;)

No comments: