Monday, October 19, 2009

Oct 19, 2009

Hey momma,

How is everything going. Here in Mexcio all is well. My companion finished his mission this last Thursday so right now I am in a trio with 2 Elders called Elder Anderson from Utah and Elder Cruz from Sinaloa. It was alot harder than I thought to say bye to my companion. He was a great missionary and he really taught me alot when I was with him. All in all I am really grateful for the time the Lord gave me to learn. Tomorrow I will be getting my new companion. I'll make sure to give you an update on what happens next week. Well I just want you all to know how much I love you. Please let me know if you need anything. I'm sorry that my letters are so short but really can't think of anything else to say. I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH

Elder Reed

No comments: