Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Mar 22, 2010

Howdy


Hey momma how is everything going for ya? I can imagine that you are pretty busy.So how is work going? Well all in all everything is going good over here. I am staying really busy and to tell you the truth I feel like I have never worked so hard in my life. This week has been a really special week for me. We had the opportunity to baptize a lady named Rosalva. She has been listening to the misionaries for over 25 years and this last Saturday we had the privledge to see her make the covenant of baptism. I love so much how this gospel changes the lives of those who are willing to find out for themselves that it is true. I think the hardest part of the gospel is keepin the commandments every single day. Satan is trying so hard to get us to fall and he won't take a day off. I am so privledged to be a missionary of Jesus Christ and I know that I need to contiune stong until the end!!
Well now changing the subject. How is James doing? Is his back feeling better? Is he able to shoe horses? I have been pretty worried for him. And you momma, how are you feeling? Do you feel like you have recovered your strength? if not make sure to keep is easy so that you can heal all the way. Well I talk to Elder Solomon last week and he told me that he only has 9 more weeks left. How crazy is that. Time is flying by so fast. Well I can't really think of anything else to say, I want you all to know that I love you so much and that I am giving my all still. I LOVE YOU

Elder Reed

No comments: