Monday, September 15, 2008

Sept 11, 2008

Hey Momma!
Thank you so much for that package! That was so nice of you to send it! So how is everything going? It sounds like you are staying mighty busy. It is good to stay busy though. I am so happy to hear about that baptism! Its so amazing to see peoples lives change because of the gospel. Hey guess who talked this last Tuesday? Pres. Utchdorf! He is so amazing! He speaks with such power and authority and also such love. Oh, HAPPY ANNIVERSURY! I am sorry its late though. So how is dad doing. Is he staying busy? I know that I never really have free time. Well this week we had the opportunity to go to, what us missionaries call, the R.C., or referral center. This is when we call people on the phone and talk to them about the gospel and send them BofM or other church related items. I actually gave 13 books of Mormon away in one day. I can't tell you how much I love sharing the gospel. I know this is the only true church and Jesus Christ is the center of it. I know that only through the Atonement of Jesus Christ can we be cleansed of our sins and return to live with our Father in Heaven. I love you so much. I will try to send pictures next time. Alma 42:23
Love Elder Reed

No comments: