Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sept 4, 2008

Hey Mom & Dad!
How is everything going? The MTC is so great. We had the opportunity Tuesday night for the devotional to hear from Quentin L. Cooke. It was so amazing to watch how he listens to the spirit and does what it tells him to do. Our District is doing great. Everyone is learning the Gospel and Espanol. This week we have to teach the first lesson in Preach My Gospel in Espanol. It will be a humbling week.:) Oh guess what? I have calasis on my knees:) funny, huh. Well all is well. I better get to bed. Oh please tell Jared hi and tell him to write me and tell me how his game went. I saw Elder Smith here and he seems to be loving it! Well tell Jared I wish I could see him play tonight. Tell him good luck and to have fun!! Tell Dad that I love him. Oh and could you inform me about Bri? I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH MOMMA!!!!
Love Elder Reed

No comments: