Monday, October 20, 2008

October 20, 2008

Hola Mi Madre!!!!
Well all is going great here in Mexico. The language is coming surely but slowey. My comp. is so amazing but he leaves for home next transfer so i will be getting a new companion. Well my baptism went great. His name was Hector Guadarrama. He is 11 years old. I will try to figure out how to send you some pictures. I was really nervous to baptize him because i was afraid i was going to mess up the words but i did it without a mess up. People even came up to me after the baptizim and said that i had the gift of tounges because i spoke perfect spanish :) Its amazing how the Lord will help you in your time of need. Well now for a funny story. I was talking to some investigators last week and they were asking me a bunch of questions like where i was from and how many people where in my family. Well one person asked me "Esta cansado" which means are you tired. Well i said YES because we had a hard day of walking. Well to my surprise he said "Esta casado" whch means are you married :) hahaha everyone was making fun of me and my comp still wont let me live it down. Everytime we see that investigstor they ask me "Esta casado" but i make sure to answer no. Well everting else is going great. I am really lokking forward to the redediation of the Mexico temple! Its is going to be awesome. Oh my area is in Ixstapaluca. it is called Iscalli. Kinda wierd i know. Well i better get going but let me know how everting else is going. I love you all so much!!!!
Love Elder Reed

No comments: