Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sept. 25, 2008

Hey Momma & Dad,

How is everything going? Are you staying busy with work? How is Jared doing? Well I heard that Briana is pregnant. That is so exciting. I can't believe how fast time is flying right now. It just keeps going faster and faster. Well if I get my Visa I leave in 10 days. That is so fast! I am so excited! Well I have been learning alot and am studying more than ever. I am so grateful for the opportunity to be engaged in this wonderful work. Thanks for being the greatest parents in the whole entire world! I love you so much please let me know if I can do anything to help you out.
Love Elder Reed
Here are some pictures. Oh, could you send some piz of our family. Thank you

Jared you better make sure that you obey the rules when you are on your mission. Missionaries have special powers. :)

What do you think? Do I look good in glasses? Ha Ha

I had to act a little retarted. :) I couldn't see anything in those glasses. lol

No comments: