Monday, May 18, 2009

May 18, 2009

Hey momma,

Well it is always good to hear from you!!!! Sounds like everything is going good over there in Az. I can't believe that it is already a 105 degrees over there. I guess AZ is still the same right :) Well here in Pachuca the weather in pretty nice. Actually I had to put on a sweater today because it got kinda cold. Pretty cool huh :) Well this week was a pretty exciting week for us. We baptized a lady named Mariah. I had the great privilege of doing it, I also had the privilege to baptize a lady that the Sisters have being teaching. I interviewed her and then after the interview she asked me if I could baptize her. It was really great. I also had the opportunity to play the violin in both baptisms :) Well that's about all for my week. How has everything been going over there. I fell really bad about Devin and his dad. Make sure to tell Brooke sorry for me to him. I am happy that he has received his mission call though. Lets just pray that he will receive the blessings and strength he needs to go forth! Well I love every one of you so much and I hope everything is going just dandy for ya. Please let me know if you need anything.

LOVE YOU!!!
Elder Reed

Well I was thinkin this past week and if you could send me some nice violin strings in your next packet I would greatly appreciate it.!! :)

No comments: