Monday, May 25, 2009

May 25, 2009

Hey hey hey

Well another week has flown by. I can't believe how time flies. Everything is going good here in Mexico still. Yesterday it rained so stinken hard, actually it started to hail!!! It kinda of reminded me of home :) Oh my bishops wife told me to tell you hi. Their family is really really awesome. My bishop told me that he would like to come to my wedding but I told him that he is going to have to wait 6 years cause I ain't gonna get married that fast :) Well how is everyone doing at home. Did Brooke get her house sold? Well I guess I can answer your questions. I haven't heard anything about the earth quakes and sure haven't felt anything so I believe its all good. They have lifted all the restrictions here in Mexico so we can work like normal. We had services this week so it was really nice to be able to go to Church again. Well I hope that answered all your questions. I really couldn't remember them all. Well I better get going but I love you all so much. Let me know if you need anything.

con mucho amor.
Elder Reed

No comments: