Monday, May 4, 2009

May 4, 2009

Haha, ok I am going to try to answer all of your questions if I can remember them ;) First thing is I don't have transfers, actually no missionaries here in Mexico have transfers because the Presidencia de Area decided to wait a week. The missionaries that ended their missions can't go back to there houses and the missionaries in the MTC can't come out into the field because of this Swine flu. Everybody here in Mexico is pretty worrried about it but I know if we are obedient that the Lord will protect us.

Well as for the music, I would really love it if you could send me I know that my Redeemer Lives and How Great Thou Art. I figure for the rest I can just use the Hymn Book. I am really excited to start playing again!!!!

Oh, Mothers day is coming up huh. Man, I can't believe that it is time to talk to the Family again. Time flys so fast!!!! I don't know what number yet but when I do I will let you know. I am really excited to talk to everyone. Oh I asked the Z.L. if I could use Webcam but they told me no. I would be nice if we could use it though, right? Do you know if all the family is coming down or is it just going to be you, dad and Jared?

Well as for the microwave, hahaha me and my comp don't even have hot water ;) but its ok because our bishop lives in front of us and he has one. If you would like to send that stuff adelante ;) go ahead Thank you

Well I guess that is about all your questions right? Oh about that credit card, I asked the secratarios and they told me that we can't deposit into that card but I asked my bishop and he said, if it is ok with you, that you could trasfer the money to his account and then he could pull it out and give it to me. I just want to know what you think.

Well I better get going but I love you all soo much. Always remember that we have the true gospel of Jesus Christ in our lives! We have the responsibility to share the gospel with EVERYONE!!! Just recently I watched the biography of Thomas S. Monson, if you haven't seen it I would recommend it for a FHE. When he was called as an apostle he said that ¨the life I have right now isn't mine, it is the Lords. I dedicate this life to the Lord and his work.¨ this is what every single one of us need to do. DEDICATE our lives to the Lord. I know that Jesus is the Christ, the only begotten of the Father and that He LIVES!!! Thomas S. Monson is a prophet called of God. The Book of Mormon is a book that is true and perfect and if we follow the counsels of it and of our prophets we can have the opportunity to receive Eternal Life. I love this gospel, I love the scriptures, and I love you!!!!!Please let me know if I can do anything for ya!!

con mucho amor
Elder Reed

No comments: