Monday, July 13, 2009

July 13, 2009

Hey Family

Well this week has been a pretty crazy one. One of the elders in my district had a couple problems and had special changes so I just recently received a new elder that seems like a really hard working and obedient Elder! Me and my companion didn't baptize this past week but we are teaching alot of families that are progressing so we are hoping to have quite a few baptisms coming up in the future. The thing is we have changes coming up in 2 weeks and I think that I am going to get changed. I don't want to because I love my ward, bishop, and investigatores but I guess when the lord calls us we need to do what he says right ;) Well other than this nothing else is new except earlier today me and my companion were cleaning our house and we found something really interesting. There was a rat! but this wasn't an ordinary rat it was a super mega grande rat!!! Well I finally killed it and well you know young boys like us, we wanted a picture with it. So I think next week you will be receiving a couple pictures of my pet rat :) Well I guess that is about it, I hope everything is going great for everyone and please let me know if I can do anything for ya.

con mucho amor
Elder Reed

No comments: