Monday, July 27, 2009

July 27, 2009

HEY FAMILIA

Well it is always great to hear how good ole Arizona is. I guess it hasn't change huh ;) Well this week has been a pretty crazy one. We first had to go to Mexico City to help out with a mission activity. After that me and my companion worked pretty hard and brought our investigatores to church. Well church went by pretty good and we had a great time. Well after church I was waiting for the ZL to call me and let me know about changes. Well while I was waiting I got a call from someone else. It was President. We started talking and well he told me that he prayed and felt like I needed to be the new ZL. I was pretty shocked at first because I feel like I need to learn so much still but I guess who the Lord calls he Cualifys ( I am forget English so bad, I can't even spell anymore:) So I will be having transfers tomorrow. Next P Day I will let ya all know where I am. Well I better get going but I love you all so much.

Elder Reed
con mucho amor!!

No comments: