Monday, July 20, 2009

July 20, 2009

Hey family,

How is everyone doing? I was kinda thrilled when I heard that you guys didn't go the 24th of July over there in Snowflake. We haven't missed that celebration for quite a while. Oh well. So how is Bridget doing? I hope good. I know that sometimes we have trials in our lives but we must always trust that the Lord will help us and that everything will work out!
Well this past week was pretty crazy. Well these past 4 weeks have been crazy and really busy. My companion and I had the opportunity to baptize a man named Eduardo this past Sunday and it was such a great baptism! We have been teaching him for the past 7 weeks but finally he accepted to take a baptism. I am hoping to enter into the temple with him before I end my mission. All in all this week has been pretty good. Next sunday we will be finding out if we have changes and I don't know why but I feel like I am going to get changed. I really don't want to though. I love my ward, bishop, members, and converts here in Pachuca but I guess I will go where the Lord wants me to go.
Well how has everything been over there in AZ? I heard it is very very hot. I hope you all know how much you mean to me and that I am here for whatever you need! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

con mucho amor
Elder Reed

Hey did you sell my sandrail yet? If not just see if you can get a little money just to get rid of it. Also if you see anything else of mine that you could sell please do it. The mission is more important than any of the things I own. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!

No comments: