Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Nov 9, 2009

Hey hey hey

How how everyone been? Well, this week has completely flown by. I don't know where the time goes! Me and my companion have been pretty busy. We had to change our house this last week which made everything pretty crazy. I felt like we really didn't have that much time to work but we still had the opportunity to baptize a guy named Jesus. He is really awesome and has completely turned his life around. I know that one day that he will be a great leader for the Lord. We are hoping to baptize his wife and little girl this next week. She is a little more hard headed but hopefully the Lord will touch her heart this week. It is kindof crazy huh hearin about a man that is more willing to keep the commandments than his wife. Things sure are changing. Well to the QC news. That is pretty crazy to hear the Jenna is engaged but I am happy for her. It is so crazy how things are changing in good ole AZ. I really feel like I am in a different world. It is kinda neat;) Well all in all I am doing good. I just want you all to know how much I love you and please let me know if you need anything!!

Love Elder Reed

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Hi Mr John! I'm Mirada from Viet Nam. I really suprise about your big family. Your family have much angels. They're handsome and interesting. I have a big family too. But my family haven't much angels like yours. So... Have a nice day!

Miranda said...

Hi Mr John! I'm Mirada from Viet Nam. I really suprise about your big family. Your family have much angels. They're handsome and interesting. I have a big family too. But my family haven't much angels like yours. So... Have a nice day!