Monday, November 3, 2008

Nov 3, 2008

Hey Family
How is everything going. It sounds like you have been busy to me. I have been busy as well. Learning spanish and teaching the gospel. Its alot to take in and somedays I feel like my head is going to EXPLODE but I love it. The food here is pretty crazy. I ate pigs skin a couple days ago and it was the most grossest thing ever!! Halloween is pretty crazy here because they Celebrate it on the 2nd of November and it is called Dia de Muerto or the Day of the Dead. It is pretty neat. Well we have been busy teaching a couple families and we should be baptizing 6 people this Sunday which I am so excited for. Well my comp leaves in 2 weeks and I'm getting a new one. I am kinda of nervous because that means that I have to take charge. haha I know that the Lord will help me though. Well the Temple was amazing!!!! I got to go through 4 times. It is so gorgeous and big! Yes the Temple is in our area so our mission helps out alot. I havent seen anyone from the other missons though. Well all is going good and Mexico is great. I love you all so much. Please let me know how the family is doing.

Love Elder Reed

Our next P-Day I am going to sit down and figure out how to send pictures. Sorry it has taken so long. Love you all!!!

No comments: