Tuesday, November 18, 2008

November 17, 2008

Mi Madre!!!!
How are you doing. I am doing great! Guess what, I saw Preston, Jon Arnett, and Derek Hemstreet at the Aztec Stadium this past Saturday. It was so great to see them. Oh guess what else, I got to go inside the Temple for the rededication!!!! I can't even begin to explain to you how strong the spirit was!!! I was in the same building as the prophet :) Well I get a new companion tomorrow so hopefully he will be a hard worker so we can start baptizing some people! Well yesterday we baptized another person. She is 55 years old and her name is Eva Luna. She is really amazing and has a strong spirit. Well, yesterday before her baptizm she was talking to me and started crying because she has a son who is making alot of bad decisions in his life. She said that her son doesn't love her and that breaks her heart. Well I told her that I knew her son loved her because I have have a mom who is so amazing and that I love with all my heart. I told her that her son might be making some bad desions but that he would always love his momma, and that through the gospel he could change his life. By this time both me and her were crying. Momma I just want to let you know how much I love you. You mean everything in the world to me! My family means so much to me! Always know that you are in my prayers and thoughts. Well better get going, I need to help my companion pack all his things. Please let me know if you need anything and thank you for sending that package I promise I won't open it til Christmas :) Tell bri and everyone I say hi. I love you all
Te amo
Elder Reed

1 comment:

Brian Reed said...

how many 19 to 20 year olds still call their Mom, Momma?
Dad