Tuesday, November 25, 2008

November 23, 2008

Hey Family
Well things are going great here. I got a new companion and his name is Elder Lopez. He is a really hard worker and such great example. This week we obtained 12 new investigators so hopefully in 3 weeks we will have 12 baptisms! :) Hey momma thank you for letting me know about Lorin. It is so sad and please let his family know of my regrets. It is so sad to see people pass away but that is why this gospel is so important. That is why I am out on a mission with 50,000 other young men. To proclaim this gospel and let people know that death is not the end, and that families can be together FOREVER. How great a blessing and what great comfort it can bring to a hurting soul! I am so greatful for this church and for the knowlege which we have! Please never take it for granite and make sure you share it with everyone you know, even if you you are scared or can't speak their language :) I love you all sooo much and make sure you have a wonderful thaksgiving. Make sure to remember to give thanks for the simple things in your lives. I love you all so much
Your son
Elder Reed
Oh here are some picture. For P day we went to some old pyramids so here are some pictures

Oh we also caught a snake their :) I think Brittany will like this one :)





No comments: