Tuesday, January 13, 2009

January 12, 2009

Hey mi familia!!!!

How is everyone doing? Sounds like there were some big changes in the ward this past week. Dad I am soo excited that you get to be a ward missionary!!!!!! That is one of the most important callings I think you could have right now!! You are going to do great! Always remember that we have the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ and we must never take it for granite! We always need to be sensitve to the spirit and when we are prompted to do something DO IT! Mom I knew that you would stay in the Young womens presidency. You are such an inspiration to everyone you come in contact with. Those girls need a role model like you especially in these rough times. It is amazing that good and bad is really starting to stand out. We must always stand for truth and righteousness! So how is our ward doing? Well my new area is amazing and my companion as well. We haven't had any baptisms these past 2 weeks but we might have 8 in 2 weeks. I am really excited. My companion is teaching me as much as I am teaching him. He is such a great example to me. Well how is all the family doing? Are you staying busy with work? Has anyone got married lately that I know? Well I hope all is well with you. I miss you all but I know I am where I need to be right now. I LOVE YOU ALLL
Elder Reed

Thank you for Emilies email address. I will be praying for her.

No comments: