Monday, February 16, 2009

February 16, 2009

Hey momma.

That is so great that you got home from Texas safely! Man I can't believe it when I get home I won't know 3 of my nephews! It is crazy to think about! Well I am so glad that everything went well in the birth of Weston. I really like that name. I can't wait to see him.
Well we had another baptizm this past week. It was a girl named Citlaly or as mom calls her my super bowl girl ;) Well I have a couple other people that should be getting ready for there baptisms. Man I love seeing people get all dressed up in white!
Man I can't believe Hayley and Rylen are getting married!! It is crazy see people younger than you getting married ;) I am happy for them. So have you heard from Cody or Zach Bernal lately. I hope that they are doing great.
Well I love you all so much and hope all is going great for you all. Please let me know if I can do anything for you all. Always be looking for missionary experiences as the Lord will place you in front of people that want to here about the gospel. I LOVE YOU
Hey dad, I wanted to write you and tell you how much you mean to me! Thank you for teaching me so many thing and always being a great example! I dont know if you know but Bri is having a pretty hard time in her life right now. I know also that she considers you as her father. Don't tell her that I told you but maybe you could check up on her. I LOVE YOU DAD and thanks for everything!

Love Elder Reed

Oh I forgot to ask for James email address. He has written me a couple of times but I haven't been able to get a letter off to him. Thank you


Elder Reed

No comments: