Monday, February 23, 2009

February 23, 2009

Hey momma,

Well I got a story for ya. Yesterday I was getting ready for Church and I got done taking my shower and then got my suit on. Well, I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth but when I got into the bathroom I remembered that I needed my waterbottle on my desk. Well I started to head out of the bathroom but as I turned around to go out the door was half way closed. Well as you guessed I ran straight into the egde of the door, But this is no ordinary door this is a mexican wood door. Well the edges of this door hasnt been sheared, so this door slit my foreheard open about 2 inches long. Well I went and showed my companion but he didnt seem to think it was that cool. Luckily I had my handy dandy wal mart first aid kit that had some bandaids. Well I put one on but it looked pretty silly so little. Momma I broke the sabbath but it was for a good cause. I went and bought some super glue and glued my cut shut. It works pretty good actually. So now I have a huge cut on my forehead and everyone thinks I am crazy for gluing it shut. hahahaha Well thats my story for the week I hope you enjoyed it. Well the super bowl girl actually got baptized 2 Sundays ago and got confirmed this Sunday. We also had another baptism this past Sunday. Momma, I love this gospel so much. I am so glad that people in our ward are starting to get more involed in this marvelous work. I love you all so much and please let me know if I can do anything for ya!
Love Elder Reed

No comments: