Tuesday, June 2, 2009

June 1, 2009

Well howdy everyone. How is it going. Just dandy I hope. Well this week was a pretty good week for me and my companion. We baptized 3 people and the servicio was really amazing. I played an arrangement that I made up of Be Still My Soul, I am a child of God, and I know that my redeemer lives. My companion said that it was really good. I hope it was. Well today I recieved your package. Thank you so much for everything. All the mexcians are so happy when we receive stuff from the U.S. They all love to try out the candy and food from over there. Thank you so much for everything. Oh I received my bank card but do you know how I can activate it? Well how is the family doing. I hope good. Do you know if anybody has been working on my sandrail? Oh well to answer your question about Kayla. I am really happy for her. I know Brett Farr and he is a great guy. They should make each other very happy! And no I am not sad at all. The point of this life is to serve God, marry a girl or guy that you know that you can share eternity with, and raise a family in Zion. I wish this for her. I know that my time right now is for the Lord and well there are many duaghters of God here in this world :) I guess I just have to figure out how to convince one to marry me. But I figure I can worry bout that in 14 months. Shoot can you believe I have 10 months in the mission. Man time flys. Well I love you all and please let me know if I can do something for ya
Con mucho amor
Elder Reed

No comments: