Monday, August 10, 2009

Aug 10, 2009

This letter today is different as it is several emails that I just put together

Hey mom,

I don't know if my email is being dumb or if I just didn't receive an email from ya. Actually I didn't receive an email from anyone. I hope everything is going good for ya. Me and my comp are working hard and trying to baptize 15 people this cycle. It is pretty crazy because the zone that I am in hasn't been doing to good so we will have to see if me and my companion can get the Elders fired up for this month. Well I really hope everything is going good for you and please let me know how things are going for ya.
con mucho amor.
Elder Reed

Hey momma,

Ya I did get this email. I don't know why my email has been acting up. I hope everything has been going good for you. I sent an email earlier today so I hope you got it. If you were wanting to look up my address I am in Neza in the estado de mexico. Just look around at the city because it is HUGE. Well I love you all so much and please let me know if I can do anything for you.

Elder Reed

Thank you for the pictures. It is crazy how many of my nephews I dont know now ;)
Thank you momma. I know that if I give all my heart to the Lord that he will bless me and also you back at home. I love you all so much!!! Oh and I got a letter from Mari Calhoun today. I just wanted to tell ya that
I love you to. Oh I also wanted to let you know that I took out 50 dollars to buy new shoes. I just about wore my other ones out and they were kinda hurting my feet. I apologize though. I know that I don't have that much money right now but please sell some of my things if you need to. I know that the lord will provide!
Elder Reed

No comments: