Friday, August 28, 2009

August 24, 2009

Hey Fam

Well I am glad to hear that everyone has been doing good over there. Sounds like things have been pretty busy though. Is it still pretty hot over there? Down here in Mexico it aint to hot and aint to cold. Sure there are some days where I sweat like a pig but all in all the climate is pretty nice. So Jensen had his farewell. That is so crazy that he is talking off to the mission. Where is he going again? He will be a really good missionary. Do you know if Aaron is in his house yet. You need to let me know if he has changed. I cant believe that he has ended his mission. I was just thinking the other day that Preston has 15 months out in the mission. It is crazy how time flies huh. Well this past week was a crazy one for us. My companion and I and the opportunity to capacitate (capacitate isnt a word in english? first I am forgeting english and now I am making up words ;) the word in spanish is capacitar. it means teach them )the missionaries that are in our zone in our Zone Conference. It went really good and our missionaries left alot more fired up. Me and my comp also baptized a girl named Brenda this past week. She is 12 years old but has a strong testimony and a burning desire to learn more about this gospel. We are hoping to baptize her sister this next week Well all in all everything is going good here. I hope that all is well at home. I know that sometimes we have trials and sometimes that we cant think that we cant go on. I promise that the Lord is there to help us. We just need to do our part. Never forget that we are children of a loving Heavenly Father. He has patience and is always willing to love and help us. Dont you think if he is our Father that we should follow his example? There is a saying that I love to say but I dont know how is say it in English so maybe you can have Ben or Wes translate, si nosotros cumplimos con Dios, Dios va a cumplir con nosotros. El tiene que hacerlo!!!
I love you so much!!! Please let me know if I can do anything for ya
con mucho amor
Elder Reed

No comments: