Monday, May 3, 2010

May 3, 2010

Hey momma

Well I am really glad that the stake conference went good. It is so wierd I know that the church is the same all over the world but stake conferences are really different over here in mexico. I love the church over here though!
Well how bout Preston Solomon is going home is 2 weeks, how crazy is that. I know he is pretty excited to see his family. He is a really good missionary and an example for many people. Well all in all everything is going good, me and my companion are trying to keep on finding new people to teach and keep the other investigators progressing. It can get kinda challenging sometimes. I really have seen soo many blessing and miracles this cycle though!
Oh momma my english is getting soo soo bad. I feel like I really can't speak it anymore! I really hope you can understand me this next sunday. Make sure Ben and Wes are there so that they can translate for me :) I am excited to hear everyones voices and see how yall are doing. Isn't it crazy how fast time is just passing by. I feel like I just barely talked to you all and now 5 months have passed by. wow thats crazy!
Well how is the family doing? Is Larissa getting ready to pop? I bet brooke sure is. Make sure you send me pictures of all of the new nephews and nieces that I don't know. Well I can't really think of anything else to say just want you all to know that I love ya and are always is my prayers.!!!

con mucho amor

Elder Reed

No comments: