Monday, May 31, 2010

May 31, 2010

Hey momma

Well sounds like this last week was pretty hectic. I am soo proud of Jared, that is awesome that he is all graduated. So what is he planning to do now? Is he still wanting to go down to EA. Well all in all this week was pretty good for me and my companion. We had the opportunty to baptize a family of 4 that we have been working with for quite some time. It was a really really great service and alot of members were there to give their support. We are working hard and just trying to find the chosen people that are waiting to hear the truth.
Man I really can't believe how fast the time is flying by. I can't believe that Jared is done with high school. I feel like I just barely graduated haha.
So Elder Lucas called you. That is funny, last Thursday he called he and said. Elder Reed does your mom and dad have a cell number because I tried calling your home phone and this old lady picked up and started yelling at me saying that she gets about 5 phone calls a day asking for the Reed Family. hahah I just started laughing. Well I gave him your number and told him some things that I needed. Man I can't even tell you all how many missionaries want a horseshoe key ring. Actually I think the whole mission wants one hahaha. They all know that I am getting ready to finish the mission so they want to get one before I go home.
Well I want you all to know that I love you soo much and are always in my prayers. Tell Jared felicidades and that I love him.

ELder Reed

oh thank you so much for the pictures I really love them

No comments: