Monday, June 7, 2010

June 7, 2010

hey everyone

Well looks like it is getting pretty darn hot over there in good ole AZ. Over here isnt that hot but the sun sure does burn ya. I sure do enjoy the weather over here though. I can't wait to go swimmin again it will be so awesome.
Well all in all me and my companion are doing pretty good. We have been seeing so many miracles and blessings over here in our area. We had the opportunity to baptize a girl called fanny this past Sunday. haha We kinda had a problem though, we started filling up the baptizimal font like 2 hours before the service. Well we took off to go get the family and the clothes for the baptism but when we got back to church we had a problem. I went to go check the font and I found that it only had 2 inches of water in it. I didn't know what happened. So we started investigating and we found out that the water tank up on the church didn't have any water in it. We didn't know what to do. Finally we decided that we would start filling up the font with buckets hahah. It was soo funny seeing missionaries trucking in buckets of water to fill up a baptizimal font. Finally we got enough water in the font so that I could immerse the girl in the water. It really was a special baptism hahaha.
Well how is everything going over there. I sure hope good. Thank you soo much for all of your support and love that you give to me. I don't know how it repay all of you. Please let me know if there is anything that I can help you with.

con mucho amor

Elder Reed

No comments: