Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December 1, 2008

Hey momma and family!!
Well another week has gone by so stinken fast. This past Sunday I baptized a young boy whose parents are inactive. His name is Fabricio Jiminez. For his baptism 8 people from his family showed up and told us that they want to keep coming to church. It is amazing how a decision from an 8 year old boy has affected his whole entire family!! Well this next week we should be baptizing 6 people. I am really excited! Oh and right now we have 4 investigators that speak perfect English!!;) It is amazing how the Lord places people in your path if you are sensitive to the spirit. Well that is soosoooosooo Amazing that there were 10000 referrals from the temple. We got 6 I think but I heard another set of missionaries in our zone got 90 :) que es bien chido ( it means cool). Well here in Mexico they don't celebrate Thanksgiving so it was just another day in the mission. But I did think about you all day. Oh and I did think about the Turkey Bowl too. ;) Well all is going great here. My companion is amazing. He has taught me sooo much. Me and him have so much in common so it is really easy to get along. As for my spanish- it is coming poco o poco ( little by little) but I know that through my faith, works, and obedience the lord will bless me. Oh I am sorry about drawing out all that money. My old companion didnt help me pay for the rent, water or gas. so I had to pay for everything. I won't be pulling anymore out. I am really really sorry for doing that. Well as for Briana. That is so awesome that she is having a girl. I am so happy for her!!! Tell her congrats! Well I better get going but I love you all so much!! Oh I will find out when I can call you this Friday so I will let you know next p day. I believe I can only talk for one hour though. Well I love you all so much. Make sure you share you testimony with everyone, you never know who is ready to receive this gospel.
Leamo con todo mi corazon ( I love you with all my heart)Elder Reed

No comments: