Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dec. 10, 2008

Hey momma,
I just sent you an email but lately I have been having problems with people not getting my emails. Preston and Justin haven't gotten my emails lately. So I really hope you got it if not please let me know so maybe I can send it twice or something. If you didnt get it I'm doing great. We baptized 2 people this past week and we should be baptizing 4 more this next Sunday. I love missionary work so much!!!! How is everything going for you? In my other email I told you about the holidays and traditions but if you didnt get it please tell me so next time I will write you about it again. I love you all soo much!!! Please let me know if I can do anything for you. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH
Love Elder Reed
I am soo sorry if you didnt get my other email. Please let me know if you did or didnt

Hey papa!!!
How are you doing? It was so good to hear from you. That is so awesome that you went down to Thatcher with everyone. It sounds like you had a swell time. Well all is going great here in Mexico. Me and my companion are working hard. We baptized 2 people this past Sunday and we have 4 more this next Sunday. I love being a missionary so much! Even though I miss my family I know that this is where I need to be right now. Well how is everything going at the house. I miss our animals so much and you might not believe this but I miss milking the cow soooo bad. hahah. It so wierd because my hands are getting so soft. But I know that its ok for them to be soft right now :)well I hope all is well. I love you all so much. Oh December 22 is a monday and usually our p day but president changed our p day to Dec 24. I just wanted to let you all know that so you won't worry when I don't write you on the 22. I love you all
Elder Reed

No comments: