Saturday, December 20, 2008

Dec. 20, 2008

Hey mom and dad!
The reason that I am writing right now is cause me and my companion got a call from the assistants to the president and we have special changes this Monday. I dont know if I am going to change areas or my companion but I will let you know. I heard that my companion might become a Zone Leader :) How exciting! Also I will let you know what number to call on the 25. Also I need a favor. Could you tell Jared to go to Codys house and get my x box and all the games and controllers. Then I need you to sell them on craigslist. Maybe you could have Jared check the prices on craigslist to get and idea on how much to sell it for. I am thinking like $450 more or less. I know that I need more money for my mission so anything of mine that can be sold please sell it. I also have cymbals to my drums that I don't use. The only cymbals that I want to keep are the new ones I bought. They say ZHT on them. I also want the big 22" ride that uncle rod gave me. I believe there are 4 or 5 that I want to keep. All the rest can be sold. I would greatly appreciate it if you could sell these things for me. I will be praying for you to sell Riata and my sandrail. Thank you for everything you do! I love you all so much!!! Oh also I might be getting out 70 to 80 dollars. There is a family here that doesnt have anything! Most of the time they dont have dinner so they have to eat leaves from trees. They don't have a roof to their house, just a tarp, and their walls are made of tin roofing. This lady has 5 kids under 15 and they arent getting anything for Christmas. Me and my comp decided to buy each one of them one thing. I know that I really can't afford to buy anything right now so maybe you could talk to everyone in the family and they could donate 10 dollars to my account for this family. They would make this Christmas for this family. I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOOO MUCH and thank you for everything you do for me!!!! I just wanted to let you know that I was gonna use a little money from my account and wanted to let you know why. Thank you for everything! I can't wait to talk to you all this next week. It will make my CHRISTMAS. It is amazing how you could have everything in the world but if you didn't have your family it wouldn't mean anything. Well I better go. I LOVE YOU ALLL and muchas gracias!!!!!!
con mucha amor
Elder Reed

No comments: