Tuesday, December 30, 2008

December 29, 2008

Hey mi Mama!!!
Como esta? It was so good to talk to everyone this past week! It sounds like everyone is doing great. Well I have some news for you. We got a call from the Zone leader and they said that I have transfers tomorrow. They also said that I am going to be a padre! which means that I am going to be a trainer!! I am so excited but a little nervous also. It feels good to know that the President trusts me enough to train another missonary! Well that is the news that I have for the week. :) So how is everything going for the family. Sounds like you are starting to remodel the house. Hahah that toilet story was so funny. haha I wish I could of been there! What is it with our family and bathrooms and bodily functions :) hahah Well all is going great here. I am a little sad to be leaving but it will be a blast to go to another area! Oh mom I have a gift for you but I dont know if you want me to sent it in the mail or what so just let me know. Oh and thank you for the pictures. I love seeing how much older everyone is getting! Oh and James I LOVE your GOAT!!! You have no clue how bad I want to grow one! Well I better get going but I love you all so much!!!
Love Elder Reed
Oh I am going to send some pictures a little later today. Hopefully I can send quite a few!!
LES AMO

No comments: