Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Letter from Mexico

Hey FAMILY!
How is everyone doing? Well I decided to write you all a letter from Mexico. Well everything is going great here. Me and my companion are staying really busy. Elder Lechuga (my comp) speaks English pretty good because he took a class to be a translator from English to Spanish. So he is really helping me out with my Spanish. He is such an example to me. Even though I’m his trainer I think I learn more from him than he does from me. Well my area is awesome. There are so many people here that are ready to hear about the gospel. We are privileged to have been born into this church, to know of the Restored gospel and to have a living prophet who speaks to the Lord face to face just like Moses did. Also we are so blessed to have been born in the U.S. Even though I love Mexico the U.S. is so blessed. I believe we take for granted what we have some time. Haha, for the past 5 weeks I have had to shower with ICE cold water. I’m pretty use to it know though. Also I have to wash my cloths by hand but Mom don’t think I will do that when I get home. Well I want you all to know that I know this church is the only true church upon the face of the earth. That Joseph Smith was a prophet of God and saw God the Father and his son Jesus Christ in the year 1820. The Book of Mormon is true and Thomas S. Monson is a prophet of God who receives revelation from God directly! I love you all so so much! Please always remember your testimony and to share it as much as you can. Jared remember that seminary is the most important class that you have. Please don’t take it for granted. The second coming of Jesus Christ is fastly approaching. You can see good and bad becoming black and white. The church and its members are making a stand and we need to stand with them! I Love You all so much!
Yo se que esta iglesia es verdadera. Se que Jose Smith fue un profeta y que Thomas S. Monson es un profeta hoy en dia. El Libro do Mormon es un libro verdadero! Nuestro profeta y doce apostoles reciben revelation directamente de Dios! Estoy muy agradecido por cada uno de usted. Siempre recurden que tenemos la verdad y tenemos que compartir nuestro conocimiento con todas las persona aqui en esta mundo.
Con mucho AMOR! Les Amo!
Elder Reed

No comments: