Monday, March 23, 2009

March 23, 2009

Familia,

Well just like you, I can't believe how fast time flies by. I feel like I just barely got to Mexico last Month! Well I am pretty excited, we are having transfers tomorrow and last night we found out that mi hijo or my companion is going to be a trainer here in Tulancingio. I am pretty excited for him. Also I found that I am getting transferred and going to be made a District Leader. I am pretty nervous and don't feel ready but I know that the Lord will help me if I put my trust in him. Well I guess Ben Davis comes home in April. I am so happy for him and can't believe he is going to finish his mission already! And Thomas got his mission call to Argentina? I am so happy for him. Make sure to tell him congrads for me! He is going to love it!!! Elder Solomon wrote me something really special that I would like to share with you. In our area we are having some trouble helping people keep their commitments. Alot of people want to listen to " the word of God" but don't want to read the BofM or come to church. Elder Solomon told me that to get people to keep there commitments you need to have them exercise their faith. If they don't keep there committments they don't want to use their faith to change their lives. As members of the Church we need to keep our committments which we have like going to church or reading the scriptures. If we don't keep our commitments why would the Lord want to bless us.
Well I better take off but I love you all so much. Please know that you are in my prayers!

Love Elder Reed

No comments: