Monday, March 16, 2009

March 16, 2009

HOLA

So you got my letter. Good cause I was scared that some mexicans were going to open it and take of the 20 pesos I sent you. I am really glad it made it to you. Well everything is going great here. Me and my companion are working hard like always and staying really busy. This next week we have transfers and I have a feeling that either me or my companion will be having changes. My companion is really amazing and such an example for me. I have a feeling that he will become a trainer this next cycle. Well I really don't have any stories this week but I am really glad that our family is involved in missionary work right now. It is amazing how much the missionaries need the help of the members. Pres. Spencer W. Kimball said " Every member a missionary that is the calling from God." I know for a surety that if you want to receive blessings from God and feel joy in your life GET INVOLVED IN MISSIONARY WORK. I really hope everyone is doing great. Right now me and my companion are teaching about 20 lessons a week and contacting about 300 people a week. I love you all sooo Much and please let me know if I can do anything for ya.

Con mucho amor
Elder Reed

No comments: