Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March 30, 2009

Hola familia,

How is everyone doing? Well right now I am in my new area. The city is called Pachuca, it is pretty close to my other area. We have 2 wards that we are going to be working in one ward that starts at 8 and the other at 12. So I am pretty excited for that! My new companion is Elder Vasquez and he doesn't speak a lick of English! He is a great missionary though. I have 2 other elders in my district and a set a Hermanas or sister missionaries. I'm pretty excited to be here and start preaching the gospel to the people here in Pachuca. We should be baptizing a family this Friday which I am pretty excited for. Well can you believe that General Conference is next Sunday? Oh I can't wait to here the Prophet and Apostles talk. I know that they receive revelation from God. About a month before I came to Mexico Elder Jeffery R Holland came to our mission. All the missionaries tell me how great of an experience it was! They said the most powerful part of the talk he gave was when he bore his testimony. He said " Elders, I know that Christ lives! Elders, do you understand me. I KNOW that Christ lives!" I am so grateful for the opportunity to serve my God for these 2 short years! Make sure that you take notes during conference! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

Elder Reed

No comments: