Monday, March 9, 2009

March 9, 2009

Well Hola de Mexico,

I really can't believe how fast these days are flying by!! It feels like I just barely left on my mission still. Well this week went pretty good. Me and my comp are working hard and teaching alot of people. It is kinda hard to get people to go to church though because our building is about 45 minutes away from our area. Its difficult because we don't have money to pay a taxi to take us and the families to church and neither do the families. I know that the Lord will prepare a way for us though. So Lehi days sounds like it was a blast. Congrads on winning the Grocery Race!!! Linsey Davis told me that she won the Race with Jared and James, and it didn't really surprise me when she told me that the belt buckles were exactly the same as last year except the year was different. I figure you all just need to win the grocery race 3 more times, get all your belt buckles, Melt them together and make one big belt buckle instead of having 5 little tiny chincy ones ;) Boy how I love Lehi days. Did James do the Crate Race? If so could you let me know how he did? Well we are going to be having transfers here in about 2 weeks and I am pretty excited. I think me or my companion will be having changes. Its sad to leave all your investigators but always fun to meet new people and live in a different city. It is so crazy, in different parts of Mexico people talk completamente differente. The people from the Northern part of Mexico talk so fast with alot of slang while the people from the south part talk much slower and are easier to understand, well at least for me. Well I better get going but I love you all so much. Let everyone know that if they need anything to let me know. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Con mucho amor,

Elder Reed

Oh and my Spanish is coming along little by little. I understand almost everything, but its alot different listening and speaking ;) I love it though!

No comments: