Monday, June 29, 2009

Jule 28, 2009

Well momma.,

I just want to apologize right now I dont have that much time to write because I have had so many things to do today. Me and my companion baptized a girl this past Sunday named Esther. She is so awesome has a great testimony of this gospel. Well I want to tell you thanks for everything that you do for me. All of the prayers and love you show. Please remember that anything that you need I will be here to help out. Please forgive me but I promise that I will write longer next week. I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH!!!
con mucho amor
Elder Reed
Oh i did send you 2 pictures though!!! :)


hope you like these pictures :)
Adjunto al presente encontrara las fotos de la conferencia de los lideres de la MME. Con amor,

Hermana Bulloch

1 comment:

Grandpa Shayne said...

That's my son, Elder Bryce Packer, standing on John's left. Here's Bryce's website: BrycePacker.com