Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June 8, 2009

Hola

Well I am excited that Thomas is getting ready to enter the MTC, he is going to love it!!! It is so crazy how fast the time flies on the mossion though! Well me and my companion had a privilege to baptize a lady named Rita and her daughter Regina. This family is what we called una familia de oro puro or a golden family. After Rita had her interview I talked to her and asked her if she was ready, she turned to me and said. Elder I am more than ready. Well we baptized her this past Sunday and as she enter the water she started to cry. Well after my companion came out of the water she started to cry really hard and the spirit was so strong! Every day I gain a stronger testimony that this church is the only true church upon this world!!!! Well that was my week. How is everything going for you guys. Good I hope. I heard that it is starting to get pretty hot down there. Well we are gonna have transfers the 16 of June so we'll see what happens. Well I better take off but please know that I am here for you for whatever you need.

con mucho amor
Elder Reed

No comments: