Wednesday, June 17, 2009

June 15, 2009

Hey Family

Well I got some news for ya all. Last night I received a call from the Z.L and found out that my companion has changes. He will be training an american as 12 of them will be arriving here in Mission Mexico East. I am really excited for him. As for me, I will be staying here another cycle. I am pretty excited for it to and I will be receiving 2 new companionships this cycle. We are expecting great things this next month and a half. Well this past Sunday we baptized 2 people and finshed off the cycle with 8. It is ok but I know that we can have more success, we just need to trust in the Lord. Well that is about all that has happened to me this past week. How has everything been for you all. I am excited that the Bear Family Reunion is coming up. It should be a great time. Well I havent heard much about Ben and Lacie but I hope everything goes good for them. It is so crazy that Aaron is coming home. I still rememebr when he left. Time is so crazy! Well I better get going but I love you all so much. Please let me know if I can do anything for ya.

Elder Reed

No comments: