Monday, June 22, 2009

June 22, 2009

Hey family,

Well, this week has been kind of a rough one for me. Well I got my new companion this past Tuesday and his name is Elder Guzman. He has 16 months in the mission. I am pretty excited to be with him and I know that we will have success this cycle if we just trust in the Lord. Well I dont know why but it seemed like no one wanted to let us in, also we only brought 4 investigators to church. Oh well, I guess this is when I need to trust in the Lord and show my humility. Well enough about me how is everyone doing over there. Are you staying busy? Please keep me informed on what is happening over there. Always remember that I am here to help you with whatever you need. Thank you so much for everything that you do for me.

Con mucho amor
Elder Reed

No comments: